Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hair Today

These are blue eyes #2,
which arrived earlier this week.
They work well indoors, but have a distinct
blue/green jewel tone to them in the sunlight.


I checked the tracking on wig #2,
and found that it had been delivered to my local
post office branch.
Joy!!!

It was not marked as being out for delivery,
so I went to the post office
not knowing if they would give me my package
without a postal slip.


I wrote out the tracking number and my address on a slip of paper.
I handed it to the postal clerk, who looked at my driver's license
and went to get my package.

The postal carriers were loading their trucks,
so it probably would have gone out today,
but I was thrilled to get it so early in the morning,
adding a few more hours to my weekend play.


 This is a synthetic mohair wig from the Monique Gold Collection.
It is the Ellowyne Rose style in the color brown black,
which is more of a dark brown.


It is a bit more hair than I am used to,
but I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment