Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Amaya's Christmas in Taos

 Amaya went with me to visit my mother in Taos for Christmas.


We didn't go site-seeing in Taos.
Amaya visited the most photographed sewing machine in Taos,
my mom's 1930's Singer Portable Machine
she uses for sewing quilts.


She proudly posed on top with the bobbin.


Then she happily sat down to pose!




My mom has a Serta Keychain for
Counting Sheep 101.


The sheep was hanging out on the Christmas tree
until he met Amaya. He followed her around.
Now Amaya wants her own sheep.


Amaya then discovered the Hawaiian shirts
my mom uses as fabric in some of her quilts.
I would love to take this shirt home!


My mom collects a different type of dolls.
These are Japanese Kokeshi dolls.




"Can we bring the little ones home?"


More Ethnic/Art Dolls



I returned home on December 26th.



We stopped by the Rio Grande River.


It looks as cold as ice!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment