Friday, July 25, 2014

Of Wigs and Eyes and Things

One of the qualities that many BJD owners enjoy
is the ability to change wigs and eyes on their dolls.
It allows each person to come up with an individualized
look for their dolls.

The Fairyland LittleFee dolls have removable face plates,
which makes it really easy to change their eyes!

I purchased an eye color called "Dark Blue Dusk"
which is a bluish/brownish/greenish color.


Her wig is a Monique Gold Jojo
in reddish brown.



I have seen the bangs parted to the sides.
It seems to work for some people,
but having had bangs all of my life,
the one thing that bothers me is bangs in my eyes!

I could hear Ante saying,
"If you don't like it,
what makes you think I like it!"


So, I carefully trimmed them. 


The reddish brown hair and greenish blue eyes
are a nice combination,
but I have not found the Autumn colors
to go with the pink in her clothes or in her face up.


So much for eyes #1 and wig #1.
Changing eyes and wigs seem to be a quest 
in finding one's self in the life of a BJD,
and my Ante is not quite there yet.

I have one Fairyland Ante,
and we will find a look that shines for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment