Monday, November 14, 2022

Ella's Reintroduction

Ella is a Fairyland LittleFee in the Ante face mold. My first Ella arrived on July 19, 2014. I purchased her second hand from an online friend. She became much loved and went on many adventures. In two years, she was significantly discolored. I had the name, the clothes, and the Facebook account with her name, so I didn't really want to replace her with another doll with another name and another personality. The 2014-2016 entries in this blog are of my first Ella.




I bought a new LittleFee Ante in stock from Denver Doll Emporium. She arrived on November 7, 2016. The new Ella continued with the name and the wardrobe. She received a new wig in the same color and style that had been used with Ella 1. She also has the same color and brand of eyes. I have gone through multiple wigs with the same color and style and several sets of eyes.




I bought the new Ella without seeing photos of the actual doll I was buying.
I was concerned that she wouldn't look like my original Ella!
The main noticeable difference is her eyebrows.
I like that I can still identify which Ella is which in my old photos!



I have periodically participated in the Flickr group "Toy Sunday".
It is like the "A Doll A Day" photo challenge except it is a doll a week.

Toy Sunday Theme: Social Media
March 15, 2017

Ella looking at her Facebook account, which was started when
I had the first Ella and continued with my current Ella.


Toy Sunday Theme: Memories
March 18, 2022

Ella looking at Ella looking at the two Ellas.


As an older BJD doll, her faceplate has begun to yellow.
She has not received a lot of time and attention as my attention
has wandered off to newer dolls. 


Ella is always at the center of my doll world
and is happy to be out and playing again!




No comments:

Post a Comment