Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dolly Saturday


Since I work during the week,
Saturday tends to be my "dolly day".
I woke up bright and early today!
Ante was not as impressed.


 It rained during the night
leaving gray clouds behind.
At the moment, it is an inside kind of a day.
I purchased a higher quality white fabric yesterday,
and sewed up a pair of white shorts to go with her Spampy shirt.
Now the shirt stands out.


Another moment of not being impressed.

Really?
Why are you making me do this?


I ordered Glastic Blue Gray eyes for her,
but when they arrived,
I realized that I had ordered a size 12mm
instead of a size 14mm.
I am returning the 12mm eyes
and the 14mm Blue Gray eyes have been shipped.
Meanwhile, we are revisiting
the Dark Blue Dusk eyes.





Are you ready to go out yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment