Monday, August 4, 2014

Too Dark, Too Bright, Just Right!

Changing wigs and eyes
can be a part of the fun and play with BJDs.
It can also be a part of the expense,
and a quest to find just the right look.

The first pair of eyes I ordered for my Ante
were Dark Blue Dusk acrylic eyes.
This color has grown on me,
but they remind me more of a greenish pond
than blue waters.







The second pair of eyes I purchased
were labeled "premium blue acrylic eyes".
They are a pretty blue, but also had green jewel
look in the sun that I didn't like.
Now, in comparison to the other eyes,
they have a wide-eyed and vacant stare look.





My third attempt was a resignation
to what I should have done in the first place.
These are Glastic Blue Gray Eyes.
Including Ante, 3 out of 4 of my BJDs
have Glastic Blue Gray Eyes.



Call it a family resemblance.
But sometimes, when you find something that works,
there is a wisdom to sticking with it.



Too Bright, Too Dark, Just Right!






No comments:

Post a Comment