Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Name is Ella

My Fairyland LittleFee Ante
finally has a wig and eyes to call her own.


I asked the evening crickets to give her a name...

I don't want to be named by a cricket!!!




..I looked up the names of goddesses and fairies
through a Google search
because she reminds me of a fairy or an elf.


Okay..that is better.


What did we come up with?


Ella.
Your name is Ella.
It means "beautiful fairy" or "elfin".
Do you like it?




Yes. I think that will work!

***********************************

This is a really cute beginning reader
book I found in our school library.
Penny receives a new doll from grandma, 
but then it needs a name!
I can totally relate!







2 comments:

  1. Ella is a beautiful name! (Gorgeous eyes and a great wig choice too!)
    Here's to many fun adventures with Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is adorable! I can't wait to see what she gets up to. Congratulations to you AND to Ella, for finding each other. :)

    ReplyDelete