Sunday, November 23, 2014

November BJD Meet-Up

I originally met the local BJD collectors several years ago.
They tend to collect dolls that are bigger than the dolls I collect.
I attended two events with them.
The photos were fabulous, but I wasn't ready to be friends.



I decided toward the end of the summer that I was ready
to play with them again.
This is the second monthly meet-up I have attended with them.
The first was in October.
Today, we met at the Village Inn Restaurant.
Good choice, as it was cold and windy outside!

I enjoyed talking to the people on either side of me at the table.





After lunch, we walked around and greeted the other table mates.




Look at the tiny De-Composition Book!


Ella recommended the French Silk pie for dessert.


Button agreed that the French Silk pie
was a can't miss opportunity!



Ella was thrilled to make a friend her size!




After we ate, the dolls posed on the edge of the table
for the group shot and more small group photos.







Button was so excited that she was able to come
and make new friends!
As we sat down, several members said that they were
looking for smaller, older pixie type dolls like
the Orient Doll So dolls.


Well, if she wants to find a new home
once the PukiPuki Ante arrives,
there is someone here who would want her.
Funny thing is, the more she acts as a "stand in",
the more she grows on me and realize that she is mine.


It is so nice to have friends to play with,
and it is nice to come home.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like was a great meet up. Food & dolls what could be better.

    ReplyDelete