Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Surprises


I love Saturday!
Saturday is my favorite day of the week
because I can relax, play, and do what I want to do.

This morning, Ella and I finished excavating and
assembling two dinosaurs.


After lunch, we took them outside to play.



They don't have names yet,
but I am learning more about photographing them.





They were very curious about Ella's ADAD photo project.



Today is a beautiful, warm Saturday
with yellow leaves falling in gentle breezes.

Y is for Yellow Leaves

The trees around the Rio Grande are finding their fall colors.



When we checked the mail, there was another surprise!
Ella's first order from Spampy had arrived!
It was time to model and play dress up inside.

Outdoor Casual

Christmas Pajamas

Spampy Fun

What a fun Saturday!













No comments:

Post a Comment