Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break

I am so tired!
I am glad that it is finally Spring Break!
I also am really glad that Amaya's face plate arrived home
on time for Amaya to enjoy the break with us.


I am happy that Ella and Amaya are back together again.


Amaya checked out her 1880's Wild West Hotel Room.


Can I get a more modern room?



She then checked out the Country Cottage.
I have added the stove I wanted and a bed,
but have done no structural work on it since Christmas vacation.


Now I have a list of things to do 
to take my next steps with the dollhouse.


Later, I took Amaya with me to get my mail from
my apartment complex mailbox.


The flowering trees are beautiful!


I posed Amaya in the same tree I had posed Ella in
earlier in the month.


I don't care if you photographed Ella in this tree!
Get me down NOW!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment