Sunday, January 11, 2015

Alamo Farms Wildlife Preserve

Honestly, I needed to take the check in for my rental storage unit
and really didn't want to leave the house.
I wanted to be with Ella, so I talked myself into taking
the check in for an additional photo opportunity with Ella.


The Alamo Farms Wildlife Preserve is at the end of the road
where my storage unit is located.
I dressed Ella in her new Spampy dark blue jeans,
purchased to go with her Becky Colvin shirt and hat.



I find this space to be a bit confusing.
There are parking spaces along the fence,
but there are no gates to get in.


Visitors have hours restricted to the daytime.


Except no trespassing is allowed.


So, I stick with fence post photos
that show the different seasons.


Yeah, I know Ella.
Let's just go for a drive and look at houses.






1 comment:

  1. How fun it is to have an outing with your doll. Ella's outfit is adorable. I love her boots too.

    ReplyDelete