Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Storage Unit Finds

The "A Doll a Day" theme for 1/27 was "challenge".
I found it to be a challenge to come up with an idea.
I started thinking about cameras, and stumbled upon the idea
that using any kind of film camera could be a challenge
for a child used to digital cameras.

ADAD 27: 1/27/15
Challenge
How do you work this old Brownie camera?


I received a few comments about where the camera was from.
It is from American Girl.
It was made for Molly as an accessory to the book
Molly's Route 66 Adventure.

It occurred to me that I have the camera,
Grand Canyon piggy bank, and Route 66 flag at home,
but my non-Josefina AG books were in storage.
I took advantage of the nice weather, and cleaned out
my storage unit.
One benefit was retrieving my Molly books,
including Molly's Route 66 Adventure.


The real gem in cleaning out my storage unit
was finding and retrieving my Tree Blocks.
They were in a box that was in the back of my storage unit,
in the bottom middle section.
I was glad that I was persistent and kept looking for them! 


ADAD 28: 1/28/15
A Personality Trait
We are builders! We are creative!


And I am remembering that, although my storage unit
needs more work in discarding or selling old items,
I have some pretty cool stuff!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW I LOVE those tree blocks, I've never seen anything like that before! What a lot of building opportunities you can have with those. If you get your tree trunk, these would make a great addition to the scene :)
    Well done also for getting the storage unit started on too :)
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete